Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening Range Breakout Indicator

Hello all,

I have been using a great Opening Range Breakout Indicator on ThinkorSwim and love it. I was wondering if there is such an indicator like this anyone has found for NT8? This particular one not only identifies the breakout direction and only plots profit targets in the direction of the trend, but also plots a "danger line" opposit of the trend to identify a change in trend if the line is crossed. Any help is appreciated. I dont particularly need all of these features, but the opening range showing bullish or bearish (Shaded green and red in the picture) sentiment would be helpful.

Thank you very much,
    Chris

[QUOTE=chrisca;n1159833]Hello all,

I have been using a great Opening Range Breakout Indicator on ThinkorSwim and love it. I was wondering if there is such an indicator like this anyone has found for NT8? This particular one not only identifies the breakout direction and only plots profit targets in the direction of the trend, but also plots a "danger line" opposit of the trend to identify a change in trend if the line is crossed. Any help is appreciated. I dont particularly need all of these features, but the opening range showing bullish or bearish (Shaded green and red in the picture) sentiment would be helpful.

Thank you very much,
    Chris
    [/QUOTE]

There are quite a few OpeningRange indicators on this forum and Future.io. You will find several variations if you search these forums. Here is one example:

[url]https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share-download/opening-range-4-2/[/url]

Comment

I use TOS opening range tool also and would love to have for Ninjatrader. Did anyone find this indicator by chance?

Comment

It's not the same as the TOS OR indicator, but take a look at this. It defaults to 1.5x, 2x and 3x the IB/OR range. It is configurable though. Hopefully it helps!

[url]https://ninjatrader.com/support/forum/forum/ninjascript-file-sharing/ninjascript-file-sharing-discussion/1227468-initial-balance-opening-range-with-extensions[/url]

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post chbruno