Order Flow Cumulative Delta - Price Sensitivity/Eslasticity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Flow Cumulative Delta - Price Sensitivity/Eslasticity

Has anybody seen or developed an indicator that measure price sensititivity of the Cumulative Delta.
    I am thinking on something simple like Price change * Delta Change (with a red or green color based on the color of the price candle).
    I think it will be a good momentum indicator, and negative values will be signalling critical points for analysis (where price move is oposite to delta move)

I have programmed some basic strategies using the wizard, but I don't think I can figure out how to create an indicator on my own.

Will apreciate some help towards a ready made indicator, or someone willing to help develop this.

Hello horacioofman,

Below I am providing a link to a forum post with helpful information about getting started with C# and NinjaScript.
    [url]https://ninjatrader.com/support/forum/forum/ninjatrader-8/indicator-development/97575-sample-scripts?p=786040#post786040[/url]

If you decide to create this yourself, please let me know if you have any questions along the way. I am happy to assist.

I'm not aware of this exact existing indicator, however this thread will remain open for any community members that know of this existing or would like to create this as a convenience to you.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by david720, 10-01-2022, 08:24 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post david720  
    Started by Jonny_DM, 10-02-2022, 03:37 PM
    9 responses
    3 likes