• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Any Suggestion For Wireless Router?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Suggestion For Wireless Router?

Hello! Is somebody help me to know what is the best wireless router that has a fast responds? I been using so many times my past wireless router with the IP address: 192.68.1.1 and they don't have any good responds every time used, so I decided to buy another one... Any suggestion?
    Top 10 wireless routers which you can buy to use the internet like a pro. Choose any from the list of Best Wireless routers for November 2018.

Hello Pickettroy1991,

Thank you for your post.

We do not have any official recommendations for wireless routers. In fact, we would recommend a wired connection rather than a wireless connection as wireless connections are by nature less stable than a hardwired connection to your router and you're more likely to see connection issues.

That being said, I would suggest contacting your ISP to see if they have recommendations on which router may work best with their technology.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Pickettroy1991 View Post
      Hello! Is somebody help me to know what is the best wireless router that has a fast responds? I been using so many times my past wireless router with the IP address: 192.68.1.1 and they don't have any good responds every time used, so I decided to buy another one... Any suggestion?
      And which router are you using now?

sounds like you have interference problems or don't know what you're doing.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by U0000999, Today, 03:09 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post U0000999  
      Started by U0000999, Today, 02:54 AM
      0 responses
      1 view