Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strategy Wizard Inquire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy Wizard Inquire

Hi,

Plz just a quick question for Strategy Wizard, I want to draw Arrow when all rules in Tab1 and Tab2 r meet.

I tried to use Variable but could not do it. There is no help availabe in your litterature over it.

Check this;
    in the S.Wizard in Tab1 "Do the Following" i want to write When this is True

and Tab2 "do the following" when this is ture

In Tab3 "When the following conditions are true" Tab1 & Tab2

then place arrow.

Red highlighted colums i need ur help to tell me what condition i should use like Varaiable0=1 in tab1 etc like that,,,

awaiting

regards
    Faraz

In Tab 1, you could assign Variable0 = 1, then in Tab 2, check for your condition then assign Variable1 = 1 then in Tab 3 check if Variable0 and 1 are both equal to 1.

However,

Why not just check in Tab 1 if both conditions are true and just draw an arrow?
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Ray,

Thanks for your reply,

One more thing suppose Tab1 & Tab2 Draw Diamond when I get 3 Continous Diamonds, I want a arrow should be drawn.

Can you guide me how to do it in Strategy Wizard?

Is there any detailed help or examples web link available for strategy Wizard other than http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...de.html?SetUp7

awaiting

Regards
      Faraz

Comment

To draw, see this - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...gOnAChart.html

To develop your condition, check the Help Guide as well, there are various examples of creating conditions.

Comment

Hello Ray,

I know how to draw Diamond ,, Question is different, Suppose Tab1 condition draw Dimond on 2 bars and Tab2 Condition draw Diamond on 3 third bar,, SO this is what i want to identify that when 3 Diamonds come on bars contiously.

Secondly,,,, Tab1 and Tab2 can draw Diamonds in any way for example;

Tab1 can draw 2 diamonds and 3rd diomand draw by Tab2
          Or Tab1 can draw 1 diamond and 2 diomands draw by Tab2
          Or Tab1 can draw all 3 diamonds
          Or tab 2 can draw 3 diamonds

I guss u get the idea now,

Is it possible in Strategy Wizard to do it, U give me idea how to do it and my NT Script programer Muly will help in geting it done. All we need is idea how to do it as Strategy Wizard is different then Script Programing.

awaiting

Regards
          Faraz

Comment

Sorry, I am confused.

In Post #2, I provided you an answer on how to accomplish this by setting variables to a value of 1 to indicate a condition is true and checking these variables in Tab 3. Muly is quite a capable programmer so for sure he has no problem in doing this. What I can do is demonstrate these procedure during our next NinjaScript training webinar if you wish.

Comment

Hello Ray,

thanks for your email,

I noted your reply for my first query but this is second query which is different, If you say i can open a new Thread for new query. Yes, Muly is very competant programer but we are unable to figure out how this could be done in Strategy Wizard, Need your little advise,

Query is; how to Count 3 Continous TRUE bars from Either Tab1 or Tab2, or from both and then draw Arrow.

Please I can pay as well if you have any charges, I just want to resolve this issue. We are unable to figure it out.

Awaiting

Comment

I am not sure if it can be done in the Wizard. I thought about this for 30 seconds and could not come up with a practical approach. Usually, this means you are better of directly programming this.

Comment

Hi Ray,

Thanks for your email,

I have made the formula in S. Wizard, I created posiblilites of 3 bars that could be done and then draw arrow.

U guys should make a help book in which explain different things with examples. also record your training sessions and publish them so every body can watch them on their convienant and any time even after the session.

have a great day,,

thanks for all your help

regards
                  faraz

Comment

Hi mohdfraz,

Great you got it done.

You can check out our help guide for various tutorials and examples - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...nBuilder1.html (Please use the blue arrows at the top to navigate through the complete section)
                    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                    47 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post aligator  
                    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes