Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Automatically detect and draw a divergence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, this should not be the issue, since 3.5 incorporates 2.0 - have you tried a full fresh install of the latest release?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just tried repairing the .Net Framework and still no plot in the indicator window. I did send the indicator to Bertrand Wibbing about 3 weeks ago. He had several suggestions and also wrote that the indicator did plot in the indicator window on his system. I am open to suggestions as it would be nice to be able to plot lines in the indicator panel.
      I did try re-installing the latest version of Ninja as well.
      Thanks
      Chuck

Comment

Sorry Chuck, out of ideas at this point - are you using this on a emulated or 64 bit Windows environment by any chance?

Comment

I am running Windows XP with the latest updates...I guess they are uyp to SP45 by now. I am pretty sure it is 32 bit. I am waiting until Microsoft comes out with a decent 64 bit system. I have a computer using vists and I hate it. If I want fancy special effects I'll go to the movies.

I am posting the zip file here...in the hopes that someone may have an insight. It is in no way a finished product.
          Attached Files

Comment

Chuck, thanks for posting this - tested this again on my end and works well on Vista as well as XP Pro machines. I would suggest a clean NinjaTrader installation, since you already tried reworking the .NET one. If you would like to get step by step instructions, please contact me at support at ninjatrader dot com Attn Bertrand and I follow up.

Comment

I have re-installed NT and the indicator will plot on either the price panel or indicator panel depending on how "Drawonpricepanel" is set but not on both....
              Is ther away around this?

Comment

Hi clfield, this is expected, it can be set to either the indicator or price panel, you can try to change it dynamically in the OnBarUpdate, but that's not supported. What might be easier is to use two indicators for this.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Javierw.ok  
                Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
                2 responses
                0 likes