Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Marking Yesterday's Highs and Lows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marking Yesterday's Highs and Lows

I would like to have a line showing the previous High and Low of the day on my 60 minute chart. I only trade Forex currently, so it would be the previous daily Session's High and Low.

A Red dashed line showing the previous High and Green dashed line showing the previous Low would suffice; and if possible the actual figure displayed to the left of the line on the charts would really be excellent. (i.e. Previous High value to the left of the red line, and previous Low value to the left of the green line)

Has anyone achieved this on their charts using Ninja Script or automated anyhow. If so please show me to do the same.

Much appreciated.

maz100,

This is possible, but would require custom programming to achieve. If you are not a programmer and want this professionally done, please consider one of these 3rd party NinjaScript Consultants: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...injaScript.htm

You can also try the PriorDayOHLC indicator to see if it does enough of what you want.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Marking the "Low" of the Highest Closing candle(HCC) & Vice versa

I would like to mark the "Low" of the Highest closing candle with the narritive "HHC" in a 60m chart.

I would also like to mark the "High" of the Lowest Closing candle with the narritive "LLC" in the same 60m chart.

I would obviously have the problem of the first bar of the 60m session being marked with both "HCC" and "LCC". So I would like to have a choice as to which indicator I could put on first! ie. Marking the "Low" of the highest closing candle first or the "High" of the lowest closing candle first.

I trade Forex pairs only and my 60m bars are set on 24 hrs sessions.

Has anyone anywhere in the Forum developed this indicator or can develop it for me.

Many Thanks

Comment

Maz, have you checked into the 'Ninja Price Action' indicator already?

This may give you a good start into your custom study, if not - you can always contact a NinjaScript consultant to custom program this for you.

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post alifarahani  
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        1 response
        0 likes