Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

ATM strategy, charts & limit orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM strategy, charts & limit orders

I created a ninjascript to execute an ATM strategy, and it works, but when I use the ATM strategy manually, it shows price markers for the targets and stops on the chart. When I use the ninjascript, nothing is shown on the chart, not even the trade that has been executed. Is there code to show these on the chart?

I am currently using market orders, but i would prefer to use limit. Is there a way to update the order at the next bar if it is not filled. This is my attempt:

Code:

[COLOR=black][FONT=&quot]CalculateOnBarClose = [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=blue][FONT=&quot]true[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=&quot];[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=black][FONT=&quot]                              {[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=blue][FONT=&quot]string[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=&quot][] entryOrder = GetAtmStrategyEntryOrderStatus(GetAtmStrategyUniqueId());[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=blue][FONT=&quot]if[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=&quot] (entryOrder[[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=purple][FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=&quot]] != [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=maroon][FONT=&quot]"filled"[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=&quot]);[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=black][FONT=&quot]                                    AtmStrategyChangeEntryOrder(GetCurrentAsk(), [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=purple][FONT=&quot]0[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=&quot],GetAtmStrategyUniqueId());[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=blue][FONT=&quot]if[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=&quot] (entryOrder[[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=purple][FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=&quot]] == [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=maroon][FONT=&quot]"filled"[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=&quot]);[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=black][FONT=&quot]                                    CalculateOnBarClose = [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=blue][FONT=&quot]false[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=&quot];[/FONT][/COLOR]

Matts,

ATM orders will not show up. If you want some kind of indication you can use DrawLine() or something along those lines.

If you want to use limit orders and update the price, you can do so by using this: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ntryOrder.html
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    16 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Leafcutter  
    Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes