Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Extending NinjaTrader for new brokers or data providers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extending NinjaTrader for new brokers or data providers

Hello,

I'm returning to systems trading programming after a few year hiatus and have just discovered the amazing advances you've made at Ninja. I'm especially looking forward to NT7 - bravo!

I understand that your business model relies on a somewhat closed system and that you sell licenses based on the broker or data provider, but for me that creates a bit of a problem. I believe that you have the best trade automation platform available for me without going to an institutional tool like Portware or Flextrade, BUT your closed business model keeps me from trading with institutional partners that I choose (and require).

Do you offer an institutional license that would allow me to add my own execution and data adapters to NT? If not, have you considered this? I don't mind paying more and I do not mind the complexities in programming. If I remember correctly, wasn't NT originally created to fill the need of a broker-neutral automation platform?

My option is to use SmartQuant instead of NT, but I do prefer the thinking in your architecture.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post aussugardefender  
Started by pvincent, 06-23-2022, 12:53 PM
14 responses
0 likes
Last Post Nyman
by Nyman