Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NinjaTrader 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader 7

I was in the past assured that I would be permitted to the NT7 beta tester group. Now I learn that NT7 has been released earlier this month but I was never notified. How long are you guys going to tease this out? I have had nothing but problems with my tick based strategies in NT6 but stuck with it hoping NT7 was near. FYI - I recoded my strategies in MultiCharts and they run flawlessly, no data corruptions ever. So, if you guys want me to stick with NT please throw me a bone - I'm insulted that I was never permitted to the beta tester program after several assurances by Josh and others after having spent days/weeks trying to fix various problems when running NT6.

Cheers,

Mole

Hi molecool:

I am disappointed to hear you never received notice of our NinjaTrader version 7 beta program as we have had the following website available to the public since June on the status of version 7:

Please send me a note to sales @ ninjatrader dot com and reference this post so we can further discuss your beta request. Enjoy your day.
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Will do - thanks.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ryan View Post
      Please send me a note to sales @ ninjatrader dot com and reference this post so we can further discuss your beta request. Enjoy your day.

Comment

Ryan, I too indicated pretty early in the NT7 discussion that I wished to be a beta tester and was informed I would be on the list. I also submitted a beta application as instructed by the above link but I never received a notification either. Any chance of getting in on the action too?
        Last edited by Treggs; 10-27-2009, 07:14 PM.

Comment

At the risk of sounding like an AOL message board, I'd like to add myself to that list. I responded to the email about being in the tester group and never heard anything back.

Comment

It is possible that you never have received our emails. We send them out via Constant Contact and if you ever removed yourself from our email lists --> You for sure would not get this. Please send your email to our sales email address, attention Ryan, reference this post and we will check.
            RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

7 & 6.5

hello,

I want to know is it possible to have version 7 and 6.5 on the same machine or should uninstall version 6.5.

Comment

hegh2000,
                You can have them installed on the same machine, but you can't run them both at the same time.

VT

Comment

Hello:

Thank you for sharing VTtrader. His post is correct, you can install both NT 6.5 and NT 7 on the same machine, but you cannot have both applications running at the same time.
                  RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

merci beaucoup.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Kaledus
                    by Kaledus