Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Accessing Ninja from C#

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accessing Ninja from C#

Is possible in C # use NinjaTrader, go online and get prices from different instruments? Some example out there?

AlePaciotti, this would be possible with custom C# programming, however unfortunately we can't support this here...

However I'm not to sure why you would need this first place, you can connect to our supported connections and then use a MultiSeries strategy to access and work with various instruments to trigger trading signals -

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am developing a screen for a broker, and I think the best is an external form that has the prices of different instruments, and the instructions given by the broker may have additional functionality such as: high risk, medium risk, and so on.
      I know you can not give support about external forms, but you might as well say: Hey, here's an example that will probably work!

Comment

AlePaciotti, sorry would not have an example for this case...you can search our forums for threads on using the various unsupported methods and general C# examples to extend the functionality offered via our NinjaScript. A good resource is also MDSN for class and class member information...
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Windows Form

AlePaciotti

Folls on this forum developed a strategy that can be added to a chart which produces a windows form. This uses a dll which can be manipulated in Visual Studio. Also there is a seperate C# application included in the Ninja Download which can be used to send orders to Ninja. Perhaps these two programs will give you a start on what you wish to do.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
          9 responses
          1 like
          Last Post caryc123  
          Started by rocketman7, Today, 09:41 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse