Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

data export script for NT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello wallabee13,

Thank you for your response.

If you are connecting to the Kinetick EOD Free connection then you will not receive today's bar until after the close of the day as this is an End Of Day feed. If you go to Tools > Historical Data Manager > Edit > search for your instrument > expand the instrument (+) > expand Last > then the Day option > do you see historical data for the date missing from your export?

Comment

Patrick,

Yes, the historical data is loaded for the symbol and the export still will not export today's info. It is regardless of symbol, I have tried many. I have tried changing Max bars lookback, Min bars required. I even tried just entering the data export as of tomorrow (2/5) and it still would not go past 2/3 (yesterday) 1 day short of data in the system.

Comment

Hello wallabee13,

Thank you for your response.

If the data is in the Historical Data Manager and the chart displays the data as well, then unfortunately I would not be aware as to why the data is not exported by this custom indicator. Perhaps one of our Support Forum members is familiar with this indicator and can provide further insight into this matter. You can also contact the developer for further information as well.

Comment

Get Real Time Updates to Excel (CVS) File

Hi

When the strategy is enabled is it supposed to keep updating or do you have to re-enable every time you want it to update?

It appears it just created the cvs file when I enabled the script and has not updated since.

Is there a way to get real time updates into excel using this script?

I am interested in using this script (or something similar) to bring HLOC data into an excel sheet that will keep updating as new 2000 tick candles are created throughout the day.

How would I go about doing this? (I am not a programmer).

Also, interested in keeping the excel file open during the trading day so I can use the data in my trading.

I am using Kinetick as the real time data feed and NT7.

Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
          24 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post spwizard  
          Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes