Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

My error or the Ninja bug please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My error or the Ninja bug please help

When I was running my custom made strategy 2 messages popped up. The first message was saying "NInja Trader terminating order it self,,,,,,,," It was close to something like that, then when I press OK , and secound message was "Demo, Buy stop Limit orders cant be placed below the market affected Order: BuyToCover 1 Stop @ 1.3913"
    PLease help me with this what do i do wrong?
    Is this a BUG? or I do something wrong?

This is not a bug, but expected XXtrem : you would need to ensure not to place invalid Stop / StopLimit orders in your strategy - attempting to place those below the current market market is not legit.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for Fast reply

then why it would work all the way today from 2 days ago, then start the message today? I had about 5 to 10 trades already, buys and sells. but some how it started giving me the problem,,, in a log I saw a message saying
      Terminating any NInjaSCript Strategies invoked by Flatten Everything Command
      And it says time to flatten = 12:00 AM Flatten All =Disabled
      Damn I hope this is not an big issue for me,,,, all the orders i did was perfectly right for 2 days almost
      oh by the way forgat to mention I am running 2 strategy 1Minute and 60Minute and both I am running from the same strategy code, that might be the reason?????

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      This is not a bug, but expected XXtrem : you would need to ensure not to place invalid Stop / StopLimit orders in your strategy - attempting to place those below the current market market is not legit.
      Last edited by XXtrem; 11-09-2010, 07:27 AM.

Comment

No, you can run as many instances of it as you like - you would need debug the order prices your strategy issues, some are not valid and thus you would see the issue.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
        Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes