Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Speech dll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speech dll

I recently started using the speech conversion function built into .NET.
    In looking at the trace file I found the following and wondered if you could give any advice ie should I change the registry or should I just leave it as is?
    File name: 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.0\ System.Speech.dll'
    at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyNa me assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.ReflectionOnlyLoadFrom( String assemblyFile)
    at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.DotNet.Dom.Ass emblyCodeRepository.a.a(String A_0)
    at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.DotNet.Dom.Ass emblyCodeRepository.a.b(String A_0)
    at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.DotNet.Dom.Ass emblyCodeRepository.a.b(String A_0)
    at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.DotNet.Dom.Ass emblyCodeRepository.Add(String assemblyName, DotNetProjectResolver projectResolver)
    at ActiproSoftware.SyntaxEditor.Addons.DotNet.Dom.Dot NetProjectResolver.AddExternalReference(String assemblyName)
    at NinjaTrader.Code.Editor.OnLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Mindset, it looks to me like you should try working with the .NET 3.5 Speech.dll version. Would you then see the same trace?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Version

I am on Windows 7 and it's not that easy to downgrade versions of .NET I believe.
      I was more interested in whether logging has a dramatic affect on performance or not?

Comment

It would be hard to estimate, but I do not think it's 'dramatic' - apart from creating the log entries, which migh be noticable for you or not, you could disable logging the registry should you see any issues performance wise. Also: would the trace be the same on 32 / 64 bit NT7?
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Rapine Heihei  
        Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:01 PM
        1 response