Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

(null) is not a valid Win32 application.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(null) is not a valid Win32 application.

After installing NJ7 (current), after several start-ups, I get this message when I double-click on the desktop icon to start Ninjatrader. Even if I go to Program Files folder of Ninjatrader and try to boot it from there, still same. I have to re-install NJ otherwise it won't boot up. Not sure what could be causing this, maybe registry?

Hi op684,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Support Forum.

Based on that message can you please verify in your installed programs, from the Windows Control Panel-->Programs and Features, that the .NET framework 3.5 is installed on your PC.

If not install version 3.5 of the .NET Framework which contains the 2.0 version which is required by NinjaTrader 6.5 (Download from here)

If the .NET framework is installed can you please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and please attach your log and trace files so that we can review those diagnostic files for the precise cause, and also please reference this forum post.

Trace files will be located by going to My Documents->NinjaTrader 7->Trace-> trace.2010xxxx.txt
    Log files will be located by going to My Documents->NinjaTrader 7->Log->log.2010xxxx.txt
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I cleaned my PC with Combofix. Seems to work now. I'll update this thread if the problem pops up again.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by ScottW, Today, 06:09 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post ScottW
      by ScottW

Started by Board game geek, 10-29-2023, 12:00 PM
      14 responses
      0 likes