Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

General Development Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Development Bug

I have noticed several times now when going from development to final testing on market replay that just resaving a strategy to a new name will make the strategy not fill the same way the EXACT CODE in another strategy name with the exact same presets and settings.

This is more prone to happen when deleting out remarked code from the original (Cleaning up the code)

Its specifically tied to the entry orders. Its like something is becoming corrupt in the code when deleting certain elements.

I have deleted the exact element, ran it and it didnt work, then put the element back and it still didnt work even when that exact code is working under a different name.

When i say working i mean producing fills that it has in the past under market replay....

neb1998, can you please post the strategy code so we can test this out and see what might be happening? We'll also need all of the settings for the strategy and the instrument/timeframe.
    AustinNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Christopher_R  
    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
    166 responses
    0 likes