Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

you do not see the chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you do not see the chart

Hello,
    use the version 7.0.1000.7 connection with Yahoo Daily.
    For example, open workspaces where I uploaded 30 Stocks with candles daily since 2003, then active strategies (1 or 2 strategies for stock).
    Sometimes, you do not see the chart, blank page. I have to disable and then re-enable strategies to make it work.
    I have about 6 Workspaces with a total of 150 Stocks daily and this problem always happens on the same Stocks, about 15.
    In previous versions of this problem had never occurred.
    How can I do to solve the problem.
    Thank you.
    Hello.
    Roberto

Hello Italy,

Do you experience issues if you use the Kinetick Free End of Day connection rather than the Yahoo?

Are you receiving any error messages on the Log tab of the Control Center around this time?
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

With Yahoo I have all the Stocks (Europe + USA).
      Daily connection allows you to see the Daily signal in the day, with the end of day data it is not possible.
      Received no error in the log.
      Tip:
      If possible, you should create a command that allows you to add a candle to the graph (and of-day). In this case, one can see the signal of Trading Systems.
      Hello.
      Roberto

Comment

Hello,

What are some of the 15 stocks you have issues with? If you add one of the preconfigured sample strategies such as the SampleMACrossovers, do you see the same issue?

Comment

I use 3 strategies that work well on some 130 Stocks (Europe - USA), with the connection Yahoo .Always, the problem occurs on the following Stocks:
          Euope
          OHL - ATL-CPR - FNC-SPM -

NASDAQ
          FSLR - GOOG - HANS - NTAP -

S & P500
          AMT - MON - X

I open the workspace and enables all the strategies, each time on the stocks above the graph is not shown, the blank page. I have to disable and reenable the strategy on each stock to watch the graph and strategies.
          I also tried connecting kinetick, same problem.
          Mistery...
          Ciao.
          Roberto

Comment

Italy,

In order for me to help determine why this is occurring, I will need to review your log and trace files from the last date that this occurred.

Please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include your most recent log and trace files, Attn: Matthew in the Subject line and a reference to this thread.You will find the log file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
            • The log file will be named ‘log.20110913.txt’

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
            • The trace file will be named ‘trace.20110913.txt’

Please attach both of these files to your next response. If these files are over 4MB, please let me know and I can respond with alternative instructions.

Comment

Attn: Matthew

Attached File Log and Trace.
              Thank you.
              Matthew
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

From your log file, I am seeing repeated instances of the following error for multiple strategies:

2011-09-13 09:30:10:332 ERROR: Unable to restore strategy 'NinjaTrader.Strategy.Donchian' with ID 'befaf42ba10c49d7a96c73c7e5b1381b'. Most likely this strategy no longer is supported by the custom assemblies.

Please disconnect from your data provider and navigate to Tools--> Options--> Data tab--> select "Reset DB".

Once the Database has been reset, please restart NinjaTrader and test again for further issues.

Comment

Hello Matthew
                  I reset DB and reloaded all the strategies Stoks because they were deleted. The problem remains the same title as before:
                  Europe-(OHL-ATL - CPR - FNC - SPM)
                  USA - (ESRX - FSLR - GOOG - HANS - NTAP - AMT-MI - MON - SVU).
                  Attached File Trace and log files today.
                  Thank you.
                  Hello.
                  Roberto
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I'm not seeing any additional errors that are contributing to issues.

Can you please try trimming down the number of charts you have loaded and test again.

It would be good to get a benchmark on the symbols you have seen repeated issues with. Please try closing your workspace and create a new workspace with a single chart of any of the symbols you have had issues with and let me know if you can reproduce the issue under these conditions.

Comment

I have installed Ninja latest version of a new computer. I created a new workspace with stocks which had problems (ESRX-AMT-GOOG-NTAP-MON-SVU). I uploaded the strategies and I have enabled, everything is OK. The problem is after, when I open the workspace and rehabilitation strategies, there are no graphics, all white .
                      I attached the Log and Trace files

Hello.
                      Roberto
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Roberto,

If it works OK on a clean workspace but not on your custom workspace, then there is a custom script contributing. You receive these messages in your trace:
                        Chart.ChartControl.OnPaint: Errore di overflow.

You will need to clean up your layout until you can isolate what script is causing this type of error. Look closely at any scripts that override Plot() method.
                        Last edited by NinjaTrader_RyanM1; 09-15-2011, 10:39 AM.
                        Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Brevo
                        by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
                        0 responses