Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Who should I have convert this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should I have convert this?

I need the attached file converted from .mq4 to display colored bars in a separate indicator panel for NinjaTrader. Who should I use to do that?

I tried myself but made a mess of it and have realized I don't have the knowledge necessary to do this.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Do you have a screenshot?

Originally posted by jmflukeiii View Post
    I need the attached file converted from .mq4 to display colored bars in a separate indicator panel for NinjaTrader. Who should I use to do that?

I tried myself but made a mess of it and have realized I don't have the knowledge necessary to do this.

Thanks

Comment

Here it is. I'd like to make it into an indicator (for Ninjatrader) that basically prints one color when the blue line is on top of the red, and another color when the red is on top of the blue, and also a third color when the distance between the lines reaches a certain user defined level.

Actually even better would be to have the indicator panel print one color while the two lines are separating (i.e. print green while the blue line is increasing and the red line is decreasing, and then a separate color, say red, when the blue line begins to decrease in realation with the red one). And still have a third color to identify certain extremes in separation by using a user defined difference between the lines.

EDIT: Actually, could someone help me out real quick with this question: If I call DM as a test function (i.e. if DM > 25, print yellow), how do I differentiate what line is on top? For example, I'd like to say, if the blue line (from standard DM) is above 80, then print red, if the red line is above 80 print blue. So far I'm just using ADX and printing a color when the ADX is above 25, but I'd like to be able to provide direction which the DM allows for.

Thank you.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jmflukeiii; 01-08-2012, 10:42 AM.

Comment

jmflukeiii,

I would suggest contacting a NinjaScript consultant. They should be more than happy to help you create a indicator to your specifications.

Please let us know if you require additional assistance.
        Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by jmflukeiii View Post
          Here it is. I'd like to make it into an indicator (for Ninjatrader) that basically prints one color when the blue line is on top of the red, and another color when the red is on top of the blue, and also a third color when the distance between the lines reaches a certain user defined level.

Actually even better would be to have the indicator panel print one color while the two lines are separating (i.e. print green while the blue line is increasing and the red line is decreasing, and then a separate color, say red, when the blue line begins to decrease in realation with the red one). And still have a third color to identify certain extremes in separation by using a user defined difference between the lines.

EDIT: Actually, could someone help me out real quick with this question: If I call DM as a test function (i.e. if DM > 25, print yellow), how do I differentiate what line is on top? For example, I'd like to say, if the blue line (from standard DM) is above 80, then print red, if the red line is above 80 print blue. So far I'm just using ADX and printing a color when the ADX is above 25, but I'd like to be able to provide direction which the DM allows for.

Thank you.
          Try using the Strategy Wizard to generate the code for you, then cut-and-paste it into you indicator where you want it.
          Last edited by koganam; 04-18-2013, 04:37 AM. Reason: Corrected grammar.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post Aviram Y  
          Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes