Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Daily Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Bars

I recently imported some data I had (for continous futures contracts) into NT. No problem there. I used 1min data everything worked fine and my insturment charts prefectly on MIN timeframes. I chose to build daily bars from the data, and in the Historical Data Manager, under the new symbol, there are entries for the historical data.

However when I go to chart daily data (or call daily data in a script) I return nothing. Its wierd bc I can export the daily data to a file (and the values are correct) but I cant chart or access it.

Any ideas or work around would be appreciated. Can I rebuild the NT data manager database somehow?

eurostoxx trader, what NT7 version are you using here? You could check under Help > About.

Also : which session template are you using for accessing the daily build chart data?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NT 7.01000.6

I am using EuroStoxx Futures data, the session temple = Eurex Equity Index Futures

I tried repairing DB via option but nothing.. I'm really stumped here. any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

ahh so it is the time templates that are messing things up.. bah

I want to keep the Eurex time template (bc that corresponds with the data), but doing so doenst allow me to load that daily stuf

If I use 24/7 time template I can load daily data but then the time is all messed up (and I am runing a script with time conditions )

any thoughts

Comment

Hi eurostoxx trader,

Thanks for following up.

The issue with daily bars that you've outlined is due to a bug in the 7.0.1000.6 release. I'm happy to report that the bug is resolved in the current 7.0.1000.8 release (as well as it's predecessor).

NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.8 is available here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration
          KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
          Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes