Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Times

I have a few questions concerning Zen-Fire and NinjaTrader trade timestamps.

1. What is the "granularity" of the incoming Zen-Fire timestamps (micro seconds, milliseconds)?
    2. What is the "granularity" of the NT timestamps? e.g. Time[0]. It used to be 1 second. Is it still?

It would be very helpful to have access to the original timestamp in millisecond or microseconds. Is this currently available in NT7?

Can someone access the actual Zen-Fire timestamp from within NT using the Zen-Fire API? I am assuming this is doable programatically with C#. Have any of the NT programmers/users done this? If not, are there any suggestions on the appropriate programming guidelines, Include Statements, etc. to use the Zen-Fire API from within NT?

Thanks.

Hello,

Thanks for the forum post.

NinjaTrader only support second granularity time stamps at this time. However this is on development list to look into for our next major future release however this is still some time down the road and I do not have an expected release date.

I have asked my Zenfire contact what time stamp the Zenfire feed provides and will update when I hear back. However regardless of what zenfire would support NinjaTrader only supports second granularity timestamp at this time.

Edit: Zenfire feed itself can go down to the microsecond if needed. Again NinjaTrader however only supports second.

-Brett
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Brett; 02-07-2012, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post Jon17
    by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
    0 responses