Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Calling Indicator for Multi Timeframe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh really, it won't work then I do'nt think... it distorts it to much for me... The main thing I am trying to eliminate is day after holidays with MTF where the day off still posts the day with no data and throws my indicators for a whirl...

I know this has been brought up before and suppose to be being worked on, is there any work around to eliminate holidays from the chart with multi time frame charts?

the indicator I need will not allow fractions such as 2.5 for values, is there a work around for being able to add fractions/decimal points to a value?

Thanks for all the help, today was just way to costly for me on missed trades do to confusion from how charts looked with the holiday..

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the note.

The only workaround at this time is to remove the days from the session template temporarily to remove the data out. I would save this session template as a new one then apply this to the charts you wanted the data removed on for tor those days. This change would only work for a week after the holiday however but may get you by until enough time has passed you can go back to normal display.

Control Center->Tools->Session Manager.

Development is aware of this and we are checking into making a change here for our next major release of NinjaTrader.

-Brett

Comment

ahh, duh, I always forget about the session managers...works like a charm... thanks for all the help guys!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post chbruno