Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Dom Open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dom Open?

Hi,

I would like to modify my DOM and the way it displaying things. The options are not available so I would have to code it. Is it possible to alter the DOM? Where is the code for the DOM? Is it open or not?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

hunt4alpha, unfortunately the DOM code is proprietary and we would not support changes / coding against it. For working with the OnMarketDepth() Level 2 method in NinjaScript, please check into this sample here - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ead.php?t=5965
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I get it, not supported. But, if I wanted to modify my DOM where is the code for it located?

Comment

The code is proprietary and could not be accessed. Unfortunately this is all info I could provide on this item.

Comment

I understand it is proprietary. I respect and abide by the user agreement. I am simply looking for a way to modify what the DOM is displaying. My modifications and what I would like to see go above and beyond what is available in the properties window for the DOM, and I am looking for a way to implement my ideas. I am guessing if the options are not available in propeties then they have to be coded, now I would like to know where to add my code so it displays what I want it to.

I am not looking for additional support or a walk through, I am asking where it is that I can look to start working on this. I suppose a good starting point would be where exactlty it is that I can change the code for my DOM. I would like to know more about this other than "it is proprietary" and "I cannot support it". Looking forward to hearing back, thanks.

Comment

Please check into my prior replies closely hunt4alpha - there's no access we could offer to the DOM code nor would it be possible to change it via code or NinjaScript.

What you could do is accessing Level 1 and Level 2 data in NinjaScript via OnMarketData() and OnMarketDepth() and then creating your own DOM window via C# if you wish.

All the best,

Comment

re-read your posts, thanks for helping me out and I understand.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
              2 responses
              1 like
              Last Post BarzTrading  
              Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH