Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Account Positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Positions

hi,

I am looking for a mechanism to access the account position, rather than the Strategy position. I've seen in earlier threads that this did not exist at the time of the previous posts, but was supposed to have been added to the developer pipeline.

I've tried to work around so as to use the strategy positions, but this is consistently problematic and seems to involve the strategy exiting everything when it needs to be restarted and then entering the same positions soon afterwards after it recomputes. Obviously, this is not satisfactory.

Is there an intention to add this some time soon ? This is a blocking point for me for successfully using NT going forwards
    Last edited by curmudgeon; 07-08-2012, 08:08 AM.

curmudgeon, thanks for the post and feedback, you're correct, this is added as item 776 into our product management enhancement tracking system, which development works closely with - I added a vote on your behalf in as well.

I could unfortunately not give you an ETA or commitment at this time, however we value all feedback received from our users helping further evolve the NinjaTrader platform.

Although unsupported NinjaScript by us, you can likely make use of the following snippet posted here -

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post funk10101  
    Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
    11 responses
    0 likes