Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Zenfire ->Neuroshell API

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenfire ->Neuroshell API

I am using NT 7.0 although I am running my system with neuroshell and my current data feed may be going offline shortly (cough cough PFG) and I can't find an API for my NT 7.0, Zenfire feed would also love to place trades from Neuroshell as signals are generated. At this point I would be happy feeding Neuroshell fresh Zenfire data and trade manually. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

Rich,

If Neuroshell works with NinjaTrader most likely it can submit orders to any connection provider you have. I am unfortunately not familiar with this software but I would suggest perhaps contacting them for more details.
    Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Adam,
      This is what I was doing- I had Neuroshell Daytrader running and PFG API (PFG Now Defunct no Data) for the feed, the feed was fine though I would have to wait for signals and manually enter them in NT with Dorman Trading. Is there any way somebody could get this to work with my zenfire feed?
      Another note - I have the Dorman free version of NT and cannot put in stops or trailing stops, Is this possible or does NT condone playing with guns with no sefety... Not to be smart but Trading with out stops is like playing with a gun with no safety? I possibly havent set it up properly yet. I do plan on purchasing NT just tight on funds at the moment.

Comment

Rich,

You should be able to use any strategy with any connection. Since you mentioned you have the simulated version of NinjaTrader you are trading to the Sim101 account which is a local paper trading account. So, no matter what data provider you have the account you are trading to is exactly the same.

If Neuroshell requires some special setup I would suggest contacting them to see if they can assist further as I do not have experience with their software.

Please let me know if I may assist further.
        Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by eladlevi, Today, 11:02 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
        Started by synthhokie, Today, 10:24 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes