• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Help Writing Simple Plot Of H+L /2 Of Each Bar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Writing Simple Plot Of H+L /2 Of Each Bar!

Hello,

Can anyone either write for me or tell me how to write an indicator in ninja7 that plots the H+L /2 Of each bar of any interval I put it on? I know how to write this in everything else such as Market Delta and Tradestation, But I just don't know how to do simple stuff like that on ninjatrader. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I know it can't be too hard. I just can't seem to do it in Ninja

Thanks in advance for your help.

marketprofiletrader, you could simply plot an SMA with the length of 1 and using Median as the input series.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by marketprofiletrader View Post
      Hello,

Can anyone either write for me or tell me how to write an indicator in ninja7 that plots the H+L /2 Of each bar of any interval I put it on? I know how to write this in everything else such as Market Delta and Tradestation, But I just don't know how to do simple stuff like that on ninjatrader. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I know it can't be too hard. I just can't seem to do it in Ninja

Thanks in advance for your help.
      Code:
      Plot0.Set(Median[0]);
      If you use the Indicator wizard to create an empty indicator, it will have a Plot setting statement. Change the value to Median[0] instead of Close[0].

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by svadukia, Today, 05:41 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_PaulH  
      Started by iq200, Today, 05:47 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes