• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

erro onbarupdate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

erro onbarupdate

I have an indicator which i am trying to add to a chart, but seems is faulty. It prints nothing on the chart and it put this error in trace file

ERROR: Error on calling 'OnBarUpdate' method for indicator 'entry-Indicator' on bar 10: Common Language Runtime detected an invalid program.

Any idea what that means..generally..?

Originally posted by draime View Post
    I have an indicator which i am trying to add to a chart, but seems is faulty. It prints nothing on the chart and it put this error in trace file

ERROR: Error on calling 'OnBarUpdate' method for indicator 'entry-Indicator' on bar 10: Common Language Runtime detected an invalid program.

I've never seen anything like that.

I did find this old NT 6.5 and .net 2.0 post.

Maybe your .net 3.5/4.0 is corrupted also?

What's your system? xp/vista/win7/win8? 32/64 bit? all MS updates installed? .net 3.5/4 installed?

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...nvalid+program

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I have windows xp, 32 bit, .net 3.5 and NT7

I saw that post too but my error is a bit different... i don't think is something wrong with my computer, all other indicators and NT works fine...

Comment

Originally posted by draime View Post

That is an error that I have never seen. Are you willing to release the source code of the indicator, so that we can try to see what is happening?

Comment

This is not a managed NinjaTrader error, it would be a native .NET error

Does your indicator references any non standard NinjaTrader assemblies?

If you're unable to share the source code for us to test with, I'd suggest adding try-catch blocks to your script to determine exactly where the errors are coming from.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ead.php?t=9825
          MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Lisa Marshall, 01-25-2020, 04:17 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChrisSch  
          Started by HiddenPhilosopher, Yesterday, 11:24 PM
          0 responses