• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Point And Figure Grid...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funk101
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
    Unfortunately you're correct, the property would be for horizontal ones only - so vertical line would have to be custom added, for example like the TimeLines posted to our sharing - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ertical&desc=1

Enhancing our support in this area is on the feedback lists in product management and I've just made sure your request is considered as well.
    Ok, thanks, I'll give it a go. Let you know how I make out
    Peace

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Bertrand
    replied
    Unfortunately you're correct, the property would be for horizontal ones only - so vertical line would have to be custom added, for example like the TimeLines posted to our sharing - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ertical&desc=1

Enhancing our support in this area is on the feedback lists in product management and I've just made sure your request is considered as well.

Leave a comment:

• funk101
    replied
    Ok, I see you can change the grid lines via ChartControl and the Properties dialog of the YLabelAxis but I don't see how to change the Vertical lines? Any help would be awesome.
    Still looking.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• funk101
    replied
    Ah, I see it:

ChartControl.HorizontalGridLinesIntervalLeft ...
    etc.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• funk101
    replied
    I see, have you tried with a really small horizontal grid-line interval for example just 1 or 2 ticks?
    Hmm, is there somewhere I do that in the NT interface? or is it a C# thing?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Bertrand
    replied
    I see, have you tried with a really small horizontal grid-line interval for example just 1 or 2 ticks?

Leave a comment:

• funk101
    replied
    funk101, I'm not exactly sure what you mean here, would that be having a finer grid with more reference points? Would you perhaps have a screenshot to further clarify what you seek?
    Yeah, PnF charts classically were drawn on grid paper. Would like to replicate that.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Bertrand
    replied
    funk101, I'm not exactly sure what you mean here, would that be having a finer grid with more reference points? Would you perhaps have a screenshot to further clarify what you seek?

Leave a comment:

• funk101
    started a topic Point And Figure Grid...

Point And Figure Grid...

Is it possible to change the chart grid to a classic Point and Figure grid for the point and figure charts?

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Jonathan.Lee, Yesterday, 11:42 PM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
Started by JTizz, Yesterday, 12:17 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
Started by dieci, Yesterday, 09:14 AM