• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

stock quotes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stock quotes

I use NT7 with CQG data steam for futures. Just for research, I want to load Nasdaq and NYSE stock symbols with delayed data, not real time, onto charts. I can load tickers into the instrument list, but I don't know how to get them onto a chart. How do I do this? Thank you.

Hello imalil,

Thank you for your post.

Go to File > New > Chart > select the instrument in the Data Series window from your instrument list > New > set the price data information on the right hand side of the Data Series menu > then OK.

For information on charting please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...nt7/charts.htm

For videos on charting in NinjaTrader please visit the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kojv...Ntke54CA1SLK_p

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Patrick H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

When I do as you asked, for any stock in your pre-loaded S&P500 list, my chart is completely blank. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Hello,

CQG will only provide data to Futures instruments and Indexes, therefore in order to view stocks, you would need another data feed who supports Stocks data such as Kinetick.

With this you can use the Kinetick End of Day data feed to provide you with Daily charts of Stock and Forex instruments.
        • File -> Connect -> Kinetick End of Day

For intraday quotes you would need a Kinetick subscription.
        CameronNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by seagraph, Today, 03:27 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post seagraph  
        Started by dedouglas, Today, 02:54 PM
        1 response
        0 likes