Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT Latest v18 ... 2 problems noticed so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT Latest v18 ... 2 problems noticed so far

1. Total Volume in Level II is blank (not showing)...
    2. I was connecting and Open straight into my live account before, now with v18 i have to go to >file >account >my live account...

Help

Tnx
    Last edited by Jackali7; 12-26-2013, 08:15 PM.

Hi,

The fundamental data displayed in the Level II window is current not available from the Zen-Fire servers. They are aware of this behavior and have it on their list to update in the near future.

If you'd like to enable the connect on startup feature, please go to Tools--> Account Connections--> Highlight your Zen-Fire live account and select "Change".

From the connection wizard, please click next and then check the "Connect on startup" option and finish the wizard.

After you restart NinjaTrader, it will connect to your live account automatically
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

I upgraded to 7v18 and lost the programs files x86\ninjatraderx64.exe icon

for some reason the bin64 directory is completely blank and wiped out.

have they done away with the distinction between the x32 and x64 implementations?

Comment

The 64-bit version is available on the latest release. If the Programs Files x86\NinjaTrader directory is wiped out, this would indicate that this folder was not able to completely upgrade.

Please follow the steps listed below to repair your current installation of NinjaTrader.

Please note that following the steps below will not impact your charts, workspaces, custom indicators or any other NinjaTrader settings. This will simply repair the core components of NinjaTrader that may need to be reinstalled.

1. Close all running applications.

2. Then from the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs.

3. From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 7 and click Remove.

4. Then you will need to clear your internet browser cache and history. You will clear this from within your internet browser (with IE, Tools-->Options, delete cookies and files, clear history).

5. Reboot your machine.

6. Once these steps are completed, download NT7 from the link below:

* http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration

Please let me know if you need further assistance.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
          Hi,

The fundamental data displayed in the Level II window is current not available from the Zen-Fire servers. They are aware of this behavior and have it on their list to update in the near future.

If you'd like to enable the connect on startup feature, please go to Tools--> Account Connections--> Highlight your Zen-Fire live account and select "Change".

From the connection wizard, please click next and then check the "Connect on startup" option and finish the wizard.

After you restart NinjaTrader, it will connect to your live account automatically
          ok Thank You

Comment

Happy New Year 2014 to All!!

[QUOTE=NinjaTrader_Matthew;355874]Hi,

The connection problems are fixed today but the Level II data (Tot Vol) is still not available....

Happy New Year 2014 to All!!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Mizzouman1, Today, 07:35 AM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
            Started by RubenCazorla, Today, 09:07 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes