Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Simulated Data Feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simulated Data Feed

I have spent the last 6 hrs attempting to get simulated data feed with a chart working. Followed all instructions with no luck. Help please anybody. I have just purchased Ninja Trader.So i should be able to use Simulated data feed with a chart. Why is it so difficult.

Originally posted by imclaude View Post
    I have spent the last 6 hrs attempting to get simulated data feed with a chart working. Followed all instructions with no luck. Help please anybody. I have just purchased Ninja Trader.So i should be able to use Simulated data feed with a chart. Why is it so difficult.
    This is likely due to the fact that the chart uses a session template driven by the Instrument you are trying to chart. Right now the markets are closed thus it's out of session so you will not see real time charts. You could change the Data Series Session property t use "24 x 7" or something like that, I don't recall the exact term off the top of my head. Let us know if you still need help.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

By posting this thread. Some options came up. I changed the data feed to 24/7 and I now have simulated data feed with a chart working. Thank You

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
      Started by tkaboris, Today, 08:01 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post tkaboris