Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

generate TradeLog for trades of the day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

generate TradeLog for trades of the day?

Hi community,

what would be the best way to get all (day-)trades which have been executed in the current session so far by chart trader using ATM-Orders? It should be a list of executed trades, entry, exit, time and their profit... will the "RealTime" trades object cover all this? This "strategy" should not trade, just create a report when executed at the end of each trading day...

Thanks in advantage,
    PuraVida

puravida, would unfortunately not have a supported method to get this info via a script, the Realtime / NinjaScript strategy instance specific collections would not monitor those manually executed trades. For a manual report the Account Performance section of the Control Center would be available.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Bertrand,

hmm... the control center is most likely executing some calls to get these trades, is there no way to get our hands on this data or is there a way to have the Control Center display the trades in a different form? Or can we have a activated strategy, that scans for any "onExecution" on global basis?

Maybe i am wrong, but i just can't believe there is no way NT can deliver a simple tradelog of trades made on the given day with the needed infomration (the summary is fine, but not sufficient - but the data NT uses to create the summary is exactly what i want).

Thanks for helping me on this one.

Comment

puravida, your understanding is correct - there's nothing really available in supported NinjaScript to query this manual trade infos. For realtime trades, you could look into picking them up from OnExecution() though and building your own tracking collection - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...d=6&linkid=533
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post r68cervera  
        Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes