Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ninjascript, Local Tutor Sunshine Coast, Qld, Aust.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjascript, Local Tutor Sunshine Coast, Qld, Aust.

Hi,
    Just putting it out there.
    Any one living on the Sunshine Coast, Qld, Australia, or nearby.
    Who is willing to hire themselves out on an hourly basis to help me with Ninjascript programming? I'd love to hear from you.
    I have done a book based C# course and am able to code windows apps in Visual Studio but am having trouble with some of what I want to achieve in Ninja.
    I have coded one indicator successfully. And am trying to create a more complex tool but am butting my head against a brick wall at present. I know I can hire someone on the internet to code it for me, but I prefer to learn how myself, because there is more I wish to do.
    Ideally, an experienced coder to come to my house and spend an hour or two at a time with me would do the trick. Just to help me clear a few hurdles.
    So hoping to hear from someone.
    Ken.

Mate I was over your way last year, & if my skill had been up to it then, I'd have happily given you Ninja lessons in exchange for surfing lessons back in Europe now.

RE Ninja learning, I found the same thing, Ninja initially has a lot of quirks.. hopefully you will find someone to teach you, in the meantime 'Id suggest working on some very simple strategies and posting questions in forum for specific issues you come up with.. when you complete one strategy, code a slightly harder one.. once you have written about 10 strategies, I think things will have come together alot more.. stick at it

Comment

Originally posted by regikeyz View Post
      Mate I was over your way last year, & if my skill had been up to it then, I'd have happily given you Ninja lessons in exchange for surfing lessons back in Europe now.

RE Ninja learning, I found the same thing, Ninja initially has a lot of quirks.. hopefully you will find someone to teach you, in the meantime 'Id suggest working on some very simple strategies and posting questions in forum for specific issues you come up with.. when you complete one strategy, code a slightly harder one.. once you have written about 10 strategies, I think things will have come together alot more.. stick at it
      Yeah Thanks Man, I'd of happily reciprocated with the surfing lessons.
      My first indicator was relatively simple and easily achieved. However the one I'm on now is not really an indicator but a tool that does a number of things. So a bit ambitious I know, but It's what I need. I was able to find a little more info online today that is helping. I'll be back at it tomorrow. Thanks again for replying.
      Ken.

Comment

Not sure if you have seen this link already, but has some examples, may be of some help to learn from!

Comment

Hmmm. Ask some specific questions and someone should be able to chime in.

Are you using print command to debug and see what is happening?

What's got you held up?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post traderqz  
          Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes