Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Duplicate Forms, Dialog Box, 3rd Party Developer license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicate Forms, Dialog Box, 3rd Party Developer license

Please help.. I am trying to create a new window form for an indicator. Every time I refresh, it pops up a new form, how can I prevent that from happening?

Additionally, I have an indicator that pops up a yes or no dialog box when it reaches a certain number, but instead of popping up once and waiting for the user response, it floods the the user with the same dialog box. The code is currently located in the OnBarUpdate() and the CalculateOnBarClose setting has to be FALSE . Any solution?

Additionally, What do I need to do to sell indicators/addons for Ninjatrader?
    - Do I have to have a 3rd Party Developer License?
    - What do I have to do to get a 3rd party Developer License?
    - What are some of the good and bad for becoming a 3rd Party Developer License?
    - Do I get access to secret codes that are not available to non Developer license?
    -- Does it mean that I cannot use codes that are not supported by Ninja? (i.e. Ninjatrader.Cbi.Globals)?

Hello Aldric,

Thank you for your note.

You would need to use the OnTermination() method to clean up your resources. Including closing the form and disposing the object.

You will need to limit the response of this message. With COBC set to false, then OnBarUpdate() is called for every tick.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Cal H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi AldricJC:

Thank you for your interest in learning more about our Add On parntnerships and how to join. Please send me an email to info @ ninjatraderecosystem dot com and reference this post. We can then discuss your questions and the steps involved in creating commericial indicators for distribution.
      RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Aviram Y  
      Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes