Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Median Renko Candles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Median Renko Candles

Hello,

I found this indicator in one of the forums but it doesn't seem to install, I get the following error:

Does anyone know why I'm getting this error? The indicator is attached.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for the question.

I manually imported this item to display the errors, it seems the author of this file did not provide a complete script.

This is missing the NinjaTrader inherited methods which would prevent it from working.

I would be unable to correct this item as it is missing quite a few different items.

For this item, if this is something from this forum please provide me the link and I can contact the author with the errors. I can provide the errors, but they may not be working on this item any longer so this may be a non working script unless someone wanted to resume work on it.

Otherwise if this was from another site, you may try to follow up with the original author on correcting the code.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jesse View Post
      ...For this item, if this is something from this forum please provide me the link and I can contact the author with the errors. I can provide the errors, but they may not be working on this item any longer so this may be a non working script unless someone wanted to resume work on it.
      Yes I got it from another forum and the person that upload it is not the author but looking at the code it seems it was developed by Art Runelis and a quick search it looks like he's currently working for Ninjatrader as a Senior Software Developer, at least that's what Linkedin reports.

Regards,
      Ed
      Last edited by idude; 04-09-2015, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for clearing that up.

Yes I see the comment at the top, I am unsure how much is his code but it looks like this is from 2009 so this may not even have been for NinjaTrader 7, possibly for 6.5.

The code is not aligned with what NinjaTrader 7 supports, if the user that uploaded this has got it working with NinjaTrader 7, I would recommend talking with that user to see if they can send you the updated code.

This item was not released with NinjaTrader and is not offered directly through NinjaTrader so unfortunately there is not much I can do for this item.

This code would need corrected to be valid, bar types specifically are a subject that is currently unsupported so I would be unable to correct this myself.

Please let me know if I may be of additional assistance.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I found the unirenko free indicator that can produce any type of renko chart, To set Unirenko for meanrenko bars, the values of "Open Offset" and "Tick Trend" must be the same and this value is the Meanrenko value then just set the "Tick Reversal" value at 3 times of this value and you get meanrenko bars.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post jaybedreamin  
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888