Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

SveRenko Bars cs file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SveRenko Bars cs file

How do I install a cs file for renko bars? Thanks.

Hi JerryA, thanks for your post.

To install a third party indicator onto your NinjaTrader platform, please download the .zip file containing the indicator that you wish to install, then point the Control Center > File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript at your downloaded .zip file. NinjaTrader will take care of the rest of the install process from there, and will alert you if all files were imported successfully.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Documents->NinjaTrader7->bin->Type folder

Then reload ninja and find it under DataSeries->Period->Type

LOL..support doesn`t even read what people post...

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I'm getting an Error Code: CS0101 when I try to compile the .cs file for SveRenko bar type. When I click for information on that code I get:
          ''Unfortunately we do not have NinjaScript context based Help information on this specific error code.'' https://www.screencast.com/t/3OMcRP1ZbMeb
          Can anyone solve my problem with the error code?

Comment

Welcome to the forums rtstavely,

We do not recommend importing scripts manually unless you have some experience with working on NinjaScripts as cs files may include additional dependencies which can create compile errors if those dependencies are not included.

We also do not see the full context of the error, but it likely refers to an instance of that BarsType already being included in the NinjaTrader.Data namespace. I suggest removing this file and importing from a zip file. This file can be downloaded from our User App Share. Link below.

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...ko-barstype-2/

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

If you are unable to import I may then suspect that you have a copy of that BarsType in your Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Types folder. You could then move files that do not have an "@" in their name outside of that folder, recompile, and then attempt importing the zip file.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
            JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Jim! I got SveRenko Bars on my charts using that link.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by yertle, Today, 08:38 AM
              5 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
              Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post frankthearm