Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Price marker colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price marker colour

Can someone make light changes to this indicator? I want last price marker from upper right corner on the chart in attached indicator to be next to the last candle like it shows on picture. . Thank you in advance,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by yunakhan1; 03-20-2016, 08:41 PM.

Hello,
    NinjaTrader does not edit custom code or provide custom programming. Our partner affiliate does offer services for both of these if you'd like we can have them provide information on partners that can edit the code or provide custom programming.
    I did take a look at the provide zip file though and it looks like this code is protected so any other user that wanted to offer to help you by editing the code would be unable to as the original developer protected his work. To have this edited you would need to have the developer provide a copy with the source code or edit the indicator himself.

He provides you the source code and you would like to edit it so it does what you like you could do this by assigning the BackColor property in NinjaScript. For more information on the BackColor Property please see the following link:http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG.../backcolor.htm I have also provided an example of it below:
    Code:
    protected override voide OnBarUpdate()
    {
        if(Close[0] > Open[0])
            BackColor = Color.Green;
        if(Close[0] < Open[0])
             BackColor = Color.Red;
    }
    If we can be of any other assistance please let us know.
    Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you moderator, I change some parameters fro above. Can you assit me with new. Thank you

Comment

Hello,
        NinjaTrader does not edit custom code or provide custom programming. Our affiliate NinjaTrader Ecosystem has partners that offer services such as those you are looking for. If you would like information on our partners that would be able to program this indicator please let me know and I can get you in touch with our partner affiliate.

If you are wanting to program this yourself it would take custom programming and a firm understanding of how to plot override. I would recommend to review the CustomPlotSample indicator pre built into NinjaTrader for an understanding of plot override. You can view this sample by going to Tools > Edit NinjaScript> Indicator > Select CustomPlotSample > Press OK.

I will leave this thread open in case there are any users that would want to program this for you.
        Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post bmartz
        by bmartz

Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        4 responses