• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

downloading files

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

downloading files

I am interested in downloading an older set of script files discussed in the Forums (RSqueeze and BBsqueeze) and I see that there are attached files with some messages and even have the .zip extension. However, when I try to download, my computer wants to save them as .php files. Is there a way to get these older files

Post a link to these files/threads.

I was doing a search for this issues friday night when someone else complained. I didn't see any "resolution" - but maybe issue pointing to the users computer..

So I only cared because I remembered doing something in NT8 and had some download issue after doing testing on another thread. I couldn't find that thread, so I am not happy about that.

which OS?

Comment

Thanks for replying Sledge. That is good information. For what it's worth, I am running Windows 8.1 and I am using Ninja 7. I am sure someone has a work around for this. Since the Forum is massive, someone will have an answer.

Comment

Hello tarheel_redneck,

Thank you for your post.

You can try another internet browser or post the links you are trying and we can download and send the .zip files to you.
        Patrick H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Here is a link to an earlier discussion. The zip file is at the end of the discussion.

http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...49&postcount=5

My browser is IE and I tried to download the file with Chrome and was successful in the download but for some inexplicable reason, I was unable to copy the file to a thumb drive and Chrome did not give me a chance to directly download to another location.

Thanks for the assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by tarheel_redneck View Post
            Chrome did not give me a chance to directly download to another location.

Right Click on the Squeeze.zip and Save Link As ...

Comment

General NinjaScript programming questions.

Originally posted by tarheel_redneck View Post
              Here is a link to an earlier discussion. The zip file is at the end of the discussion.

http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...49&postcount=5

My browser is IE and I tried to download the file with Chrome and was successful in the download but for some inexplicable reason, I was unable to copy the file to a thumb drive and Chrome did not give me a chance to directly download to another location.

it helped me solve problems

Comment

I am officially throwing in the towel on this one. UNCLE! I am running Chrome on an old XP desktop and running NT on my newer Win 8.1 Toshiba laptop. I finally extracted the Squeeze.zip to a thumb drive on the XP box and tried to re-zip it with 7-ZIP on the thumb drive, moved that zip file to the folder on the Toshiba I have strictly for Indicators. When I tried to Import, got an error message that file was corrupt. So I either have to learn script or (gag gag) install Chrome or the politically correct FireFox. Neither sounds appealing. I want to thank everyone that contributed.

Comment

Hello tarheel_redneck,

Send us a note to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with 'ATTN: Patrick H - 1489616' in the subject line and I can send you the .zip file through email.
                  Patrick H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The problem make me crazy! I love you, I help me alot!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by elizajohan, Today, 04:15 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post elizajohan  
                    Started by timcjpfx, Today, 03:52 AM
                    0 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes