Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Market Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Profile

Hi,

I have a problem with indicator of market profile. When I up;lode an instrument and have price action on the chart all times eg day opening/ day close are in corret format for forex or futures.. However when I uploaded market profile pack indicator with any instrument, opening or closing time for each day is different. EG according to profil, day finished at 2:30 am, or 7 am, or 16 am and o[pening from which profil calculates them are different for each day.

I know that the program is genuine and working correctly. Due to this time isues what profile shows is incorrect.

I hope I made myself clear, if not I will try to elaborate more.

Thanks in advance.

Hello zemlic, and thank you for your question.

So that I may better assist you, would it be possible for you to send the settings you are using for your market profile pack indicator? You can get at these settings from the Market Analyzer -> Columns -> (Select your indicator in the lower left) . Please also send a screen shot of your Market Analyser -> Right Click -> Properties screen. Please grow both these windows so I may see all your settings.

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.
    Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    Click here for detailed instruction
    Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, thanks for the reply. Unfortunatly, when I do what you have suggested there is no MP in the list. I have got only price action indicators in there. How ever when I go to chart I can load MP but that is all. Is there any other way to sort this out? Maybe remote control?

Thank you

Comment

Here are pictures.

Thank you
        Attached Files

Comment

One of our staff will be happy to assist you with a remote desktop session. Please e-mail the following to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com :
          • Please include this number in the body of your e-mail :

• A phone number where you can be reached
          • A time window where I can call you (please include a time zone) our regular support hours are 8:30am to 6pm US Eastern, Monday through Friday.
          • Shortly before our call, please launch our remote support application. There are 2 ways you can do this.

We look forward to being able to assist you further
          Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post traderqz