Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NinjaTrader.Client.dll LastPlayback function changing time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader.Client.dll LastPlayback function changing time.

Hello.

I am using NinjaTrader.Client.dll library for sending data to NT7, and I have some problem. I send data from file, and how we can see there no data with time 9:59:59, but NT7 have it. And I see, that sometimes NT7 subtract 1 second (not only in the first ticks). When I debug my "sender", I see that time is correct. When and why time changing? This bug happen some times. I mean with same data, same time, same computer it can happen and not.
    Attached Files

Comment

But it not the same problem. I use time without any conversions. In the text file I have date and time in "yyyyMMddHHmmss" format. And I have no problem with value. And I use NT7 and I need help in NT7 platform.

Comment

Та же самая это проблема. Некорректно работает функция LastPlayback.
        Решения пока что нет.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

The platform would use the PC time, it is possible that an external application has a different time than when the platform gets the tick and timestamps it. As this is not a generally supported subject, you may or may not be able to use the LastPlayback method instead of Last as has been mentioned. This would be an item you would need to try. You can also try syncing the PC clock, in case you have some timestamped information incoming and the PC is out of sync that may be one possibility.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
          JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jesse View Post
            Hello,

Thank you for the post.

The platform would use the PC time, it is possible that an external application has a different time than when the platform gets the tick and timestamps it. As this is not a generally supported subject, you may or may not be able to use the LastPlayback method instead of Last as has been mentioned. This would be an item you would need to try. You can also try syncing the PC clock, in case you have some timestamped information incoming and the PC is out of sync that may be one possibility.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
            But my external application send timestamps from text file. I mean, that I read text file, get "20170101100000", and send it to NT7, but NT7 write to base "20170101095959". I repeat, I am not convert DateTime.ToString(), I use ready formatted timestamp in string format.

Comment

Anybody can help me?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post algospoke  
              Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
              3 responses