Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

RolloverIndications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RolloverIndications

Can't seem to locate the old RolloverIndications indicator, but I'm getting a 'No more expiries' error lately on NQ. Tried to look at the code to see where it's pulling the contract dates from but to no avail, anyone use something different to get a reminder about changing to the new contract on the chart? .. I'll continue looking for the indicator and will upload my copy if i cant find one, would be nice as it's a helpful one..

Hello Jander,

Thanks for writing in.

The forum is in the process of being updated and the indicators/strategies/misc files are currently not available.

The message of "No more expiries" is concerning and I suspect you are not using the current version of NinjaTrader7. The current version is NT 7.0.1000.39. You can check your version in the NinjaTrader7 control center under Help>About. We recommend that you update NinjaTrader7(if you are not already on 7.0.1000.39) and reset your instruments to update the instruments database (so that you do have next expiries).

First, to update NinjaTrader, please follow the steps below:
    • First get your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
    • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
    • Enter your license key and press Submit
    • Select 'NinjaTrader 7'
    • Select 'Download'
    • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.

Lastly, to reset your instruments, please follow the steps below:
    • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed
    • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK
    • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Much obliged Paul, I was on version 1000.31 (haha) and the reset of instruments fixed it up... Thanks sir

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
      Started by nandhumca, Yesterday, 03:41 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby