Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Bid Ask lines NT7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bid Ask lines NT7

Hello.
    Please im trying to find indicator to show bid and ask lines on chart ...i found one " ShowBidAsk" but don't work.Please do you have a suggestion ?Thank you !!

Hello Stevetrader,

Thanks for your post.

I'm not sure if you have tried the script linked below from the User App Share

I tweaked the original ShowBidAsk indicator. Now it works with NT7 and displays two long lines to show the bid/ask level. Perhaps somebody with more programming skills can add the possibility to modify the line length, color and stile.

I have had success and I have included screenshots showing it in action and the settings I have used.

If this indicator is not working for you, are you seeing Bid/Ask listed in Chart Trader when you are connected to your data provider?

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

I also see that you have posted in the Indicator Development forum. Are you looking for information on how to program this functionality yourself?

We look forward to assisting.
    Attached Files
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
    7 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post loganjarosz123  
    Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM