Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

sound alarm on bollinger band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sound alarm on bollinger band

Hi
    I wanted to know if there is an audio alarm on the program that alerts me when the closing of a candle is greater than the high bollinger band or is less than a low bollinger band.
    Either a first condition or a second condition, but not both
    if affirmative, can you explain precisely how to do it, step by step?
    thank
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bollinger band.png
Views:	454
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	1104585

Hello pol133,

Thank you for your post.

For NinjaTrader 7 there would not be a built-in way to do this from the UI, this would require a custom indicator. I took a look on our User App Share, but did not find an existing indicator that would do this. However, I threw together a quick example indicator. You can find it attached below. You could use this as an example to create other custom indicators that give alerts when the price crosses a certain point.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Attached Files
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kate View Post
      Hello pol133,

Thank you for your post.

For NinjaTrader 7 there would not be a built-in way to do this from the UI, this would require a custom indicator. I took a look on our User App Share, but did not find an existing indicator that would do this. However, I threw together a quick example indicator. You can find it attached below. You could use this as an example to create other custom indicators that give alerts when the price crosses a certain point.

OK thanks sorry for the language: I use an online translator some questions: 1) I need the step by step procedure to import this indicator that you sent me and install the same on my ninjatrader7 demo 2) when I installed this indicator, am I able to modify it myself? without complications or difficulties? 3) can your computer programmers write the ninjatrader code described in the photo? Ps: it is a very simple code, with a few lines of code 4) in any case: is the writing of this code explained by me in the initial photo a paid service? I look forward to your precise and complete reply thanks

Comment

OK thanks
        sorry for the language: I use an online translator
        some questions:
        1) I need the step by step procedure to import this indicator that you sent me and install the same on my ninjatrader7 demo
        2) when I installed this indicator, am I able to modify it myself? without complications or difficulties?
        3) can your computer programmers write the ninjatrader code described in the photo? Ps: it is a very simple code, with a few lines of code
        4) in any case: is the writing of this code explained by me in the initial photo a paid service?
        I look forward to your precise and complete reply
        thanks

Comment

Hello pol133,

Thank you for your reply.

Here is a basic guideline of how to Import NinjaScripts. To import NinjaScripts you will need the original .zip file.

To Import
          1. Download the NinjaScripts to your desktop, keep them in the compressed .zip file.
          2. From the Control Center window select the menu File> Utilities> Import NinjaScript
          3. Select the downloaded .zip file
          4. NinjaTrader will then confirm if the import has been successful.

Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No'

Once installed, you may add the indicator to a chart by:
          • Right click your chart > indicators > Select the Indicator from the list on the left > New > OK
          This indicator has been provided as an example as it was quite simple and the code is editable within a NinjaScript Editor. We in the support department cannot write, debug, or modify a script on your behalf; however, we can provide examples as I've done. If you'd like a script built for you, you can contact one of our professional NinjaScript Consultants or Educators who would be eager to create or modify a script at your request or assist you with your script. Please let me know if you would like a list of professional NinjaScript Consultants or Educators who would be happy to create or modify any script at your request or assist you in learning NinjaScript.

Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kate View Post
            Hello pol133,

Thank you for your reply.

Here is a basic guideline of how to Import NinjaScripts. To import NinjaScripts you will need the original .zip file.

To Import
            1. Download the NinjaScripts to your desktop, keep them in the compressed .zip file.
            2. From the Control Center window select the menu File> Utilities> Import NinjaScript
            3. Select the downloaded .zip file
            4. NinjaTrader will then confirm if the import has been successful.

Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No'

Once installed, you may add the indicator to a chart by:
            • Right click your chart > indicators > Select the Indicator from the list on the left > New > OK
            This indicator has been provided as an example as it was quite simple and the code is editable within a NinjaScript Editor. We in the support department cannot write, debug, or modify a script on your behalf; however, we can provide examples as I've done. If you'd like a script built for you, you can contact one of our professional NinjaScript Consultants or Educators who would be eager to create or modify a script at your request or assist you with your script. Please let me know if you would like a list of professional NinjaScript Consultants or Educators who would be happy to create or modify any script at your request or assist you in learning NinjaScript.

ok thank you for your help
            meanwhile I do tests and think about it

Comment

Good morning
              A question: Is the work of your programmer or computer developer writing or editing a code on ninjatrader a paid service?
              If so, how much can it cost to make a simple sound alarm?
              I'm waiting
              Thank you

Comment

Hello pol133,

If you are not a programmer, you could consider using the Strategy Wizard to create alerts. You can then enable the strategy on your chart to fire the Alerts. (This requires a purchased license and is not available with the Free Edition license.)

A publicly available resource on creating Alerts with the Strategy Wizard can be found here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt0s4-sVyD4

I will also have a colleague follow up with information on NinjaScript Consulting services if you would like to hire someone to program an indicator that can fire these alerts.

We look forward to assisting.
                JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello pol133,

This is Chris following up on behalf of Jim.

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Ok
                    The BollingerUpperLowerAlert indicator downloaded from this function post correctly. I just have to change and increase the time of the sound
                    Thank you all

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post gentlebenthebear  
                    Started by samish18, Yesterday, 08:31 AM
                    2 responses
                    0 likes