Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

difference math levels 

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

difference math levels 

Click image for larger version

Name:	distanza stop loss.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	1107293
    Good morning
    excuse the inaccuracy of the language: I use an online translator
    I wanted to know if on the functionality of the Ninjatrader7 demo there is an indicator that calculates and displays the mathematical difference between the long or short entry price and its stop loss
    I need to know this information, and then change in manual and quickly, the relevant level of license plates (R/R - 1:1) and without wasting time using the calculator
    precise answer
    Thank you

Hello pol133, thanks for your question.

I found this example in NinjaTrader 7, the Advanced Risk Reward indicator that could be a helpful example:
    This indicator helps you define your entry, stop and target (1 or 3) visually on the chart with the help of horizontal lines, calculates your potential P/L ,unrealized P/L,Risk/Reward ratio and contracts sizing per account size. Once started click on the chart 3 times there where you think your values will be appropriate , then […]

Please let me know if I can assist any further.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisL View Post
      Hello pol133, thanks for your question.

I found this example in NinjaTrader 7, the Advanced Risk Reward indicator that could be a helpful example:
      This indicator helps you define your entry, stop and target (1 or 3) visually on the chart with the help of horizontal lines, calculates your potential P/L ,unrealized P/L,Risk/Reward ratio and contracts sizing per account size. Once started click on the chart 3 times there where you think your values will be appropriate , then […]

Please let me know if I can assist any further.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
      OK thank you for your availability
      I can only thank you
      I installed the indicator that you advised me on this post, but I see absolutely nothing.
      there's probably a setting problem but I don't know the programming language and I'm not experienced
      do you know how to do it?
      in the windows I also wrote what I expect from this indicator and what I want to do

Comment

Name:	FASE 2.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	1107526

Comment

Name:	ALTRO PROBLEMA.png
Views:	299
Size:	295.5 KB
ID:	1107528

Comment

Hello pol133,

As this is a third party indicator that we did not create, we may not have the most information available for using it. I may suggest following instruction found on the User App Share page, or to try contacting the developer (linked on the User App Share page.)

You could also consider using the Ruler Drawing tool to measure the difference between two levels on the chart.

We look forward to assisting.
            JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jim View Post
              Hello pol133,

As this is a third party indicator that we did not create, we may not have the most information available for using it. I may suggest following instruction found on the User App Share page, or to try contacting the developer (linked on the User App Share page.)

You could also consider using the Ruler Drawing tool to measure the difference between two levels on the chart.

We look forward to assisting.
              OK I solved the problem, very simply using the Fibonacci indicator, available on the Ninjatrader7 demo and that is Italian as I am!!! ---
              I'm recoiled like a monkey
              after applying the Fibonacci indicator (really very useful) I can no longer delete it.
              I ask: do you know how to eliminate this indicator?
              or is it a problem with the ninjatrader7 demo?
              Thank you Click image for larger version

Name:	ritracciamento di Fibonacci.png
Views:	314
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	1107583

Comment

Hello pol133,

The lines you have listed are order markers for an ATM strategy. You can hide Chart Trader to hide the order markers.

The Fibonacci Circle is a Drawing Object which can be removed by right clicking on the chart, navigating to Drawing Tools, and selecting Remove Drawing Objects.

We look forward to assiting.
                JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jim View Post
                  Hello pol133,

The lines you have listed are order markers for an ATM strategy. You can hide Chart Trader to hide the order markers.

The Fibonacci Circle is a Drawing Object which can be removed by right clicking on the chart, navigating to Drawing Tools, and selecting Remove Drawing Objects.

We look forward to assiting.
                  OK too kind
                  Thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post cre8able