Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Kind Attention JOSH: Delta BUY/SELL Volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind Attention JOSH: Delta BUY/SELL Volume

Hi Josh,
    This is Yusuf. As usual wanted to appreciate your work as I recently saw the Delta BuySell Volume Indicator that seems to serve some purpose in refining the entry point of a trade. Thanks for that. I just wonder if you can add an option to define the lot size as well as the user input. For example allow a set of 3 user variables where the user input would consist of lot sizes. Lets say I use the inputs to be 50, 100 and 200. This means I am looking at this indicator to plot 3 Delta Buy Sell Volume Dots for lot sizes greater than 50, 100 and 200 respectively with a possiblity of configuring the size an color of the dots to be plotted. This would be great as it would isolate big traders from others and give us an info as the market is long or short in terms of big players with respect to small players. See if you can do that or atleast let me know if that is possible so that I will try it out.

Thanks anyways,
    Best regards,
    Yusuf SHAIKH

Hi Yusuf,

That indicator was actually not written by me. I just helped post it to the File Sharing section. As such, I am not qualified to comment on this indicator. You will want to contact the original author, sbgtrading.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post FrancisMorro  
    Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
    10 responses