Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

c# gurus ----- how can I disable the drag function on a chart price panel (NT7)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c# gurus ----- how can I disable the drag function on a chart price panel (NT7)?

Hello,

Wish Ninja had a setting for this .... I often draw on the chart and have a "clicktrader" that with just a mouse click will submit trades...and I'm forever dragging the price panel by accident with only a slight mouse movement...then I can't see the right side where the bars are being written.

Of course, the x and y axis mouse drag are essential....but for me the price panel drag is a nuisance.

I don't imagine it would take much code....

Thanks....

Probably for NT8 the same would be useful...

Hello llanqui,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Unfortunately, there is not a manual option or any supported code to modify the price scale behavior including adjusting the scale justification by dragging with the mouse, or resizing the panels.

I am happy to submit a feature request for the development team to consider this if you would like.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Well, for NT7 there is no new development like this I think from your staff. NT8 for sure...it could be a button or something on the toolbar....I'm sure others have the same problem at times....

BUT there are probably a few C# folks who know how to do this...just a few lines of code I think to capture the mouse drag event in NT7

Comment

Hello llanqui,

I will submit a request on your behalf to the development team for consideration.

Once I have a tracking ID for this request I will post in this thread.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Probably only Ninja can fix this as the mouse drag on the chart is also used for drawing objects....

Comment

Hello llanqui,

Thank you for your patience.

Chelsea is out of the office today, however, I can confirm we have created a feature request on your behalf for this functionality for NinjaTrader 8. This request is being tracked under the number SFT-5316.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
            Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post arvidvanstaey  
            Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
            16 responses
            0 likes