Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ninja Script courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Script courses

Hello,
    Would like to hear reviews about these courses. They look interesting.

Learn Ninjascript programming from best NinjaTrader programming course - Beginner to Expert Level; No prior programming knowledge required.

Hello designer01,

Thank you for your post.

While we in the support department cannot provide feedback on a particular third party offering, I will leave this thread open in case any of our users have experience with these.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

designer01,

i can't say anything about the link you shared. however, some months ago i invested time into watching some c# courses that are available for free on the internet and it was an excellent decision i made. ninjatrader is very clunky to use by hand and so difficult to code on that only professional programmers should bother with it. it is also the most powerful commercially available platform and it has the best strategy programming - backtesting - optimizing engine i have ever used so there are strong incentives to learning how to code on it.

i watched some c# beginner courses and this has helped me immensely to understand all the convoluted and nonsensical logic in c#. i have now been able to program several concepts and ideas that i have had for a long time and had not been able to program previously.

there's a channel called freecodecamp which i found to be the best, and i would stay away from the courses by a very popular guy from iran.

very well, good luck, regards.

Comment

rtwave,
        Thanks, I have been taking the C# courses from UdeMy and also they have some NijaScript courses available I'm taking. I was just wondering about the Rize ones.
        Thank you.

Comment

rtwave,
          I believe you are right, I purchased the Rizecap course a total waste of money. I do not recommend it.
          Like you said all the course content you can find for free in the internet or other websites for a fraction of the price.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
          10 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Leafcutter  
          Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Max238