Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ninjatrader levels from Bookmap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader levels from Bookmap

Hello, I have a question about levels using simple horizonzal lines traced directly on ninjatrader who can appear directly on bookmap as simple marker on level or other? I didn't find a such possibitlity however is very necessary to proceed between ninjatrader and bookmap without to have to trace all level each time. Do you know how to do?

Hello SaulP,

Bookmap is created by a 3rd party vendor as an Addon.

I recommend contacting the vendor or author of any 3rd party software for insight on how to use their software.

This thread will remain open for any community members that are familiar and would like to provide direction.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Chelsea B., thanks for your answer. I think another option is to do by using the Order Flow Market Depth Map.

Is it possible to call the Order Flow Market Depth Map indicator from another new indicator in order to draw a line in a certain level in case of detect more than 80 volume (for example)?

Comment

Hello SaulP,

Unfortunately, the Order Flow Market Depth Map does not set any plots that can be called a host script.

The Order Flow Cumulative Delta, Order Flow Volumetric Bars, and Order Flow VWAP are able to be called from an unlocked script.
        Below are links to the help guide.
        https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ive_delta2.htm
        https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...tric_bars2.htm
        https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...flow_vwap2.htm

The Order Flow Market Depth Map, Order Flow Trade Detector, and Order Flow Volume Profile scripts are not supported to be called from a NinjaScript.​

There is a community provided open source order flow indicator that may interest you.
        Hello my name is Gabriel Zenobi, this is a volume analysis toolkit that I started programming in February 2020, it is focused on all Futures markets it is based on the Wyckoff method. Although I think there are more things that can be added I release the code to help the whole community of programmers […]
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Chelsea B. for the information.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by junkone, 04-21-2024, 07:17 AM
          10 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
          Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM