Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Pivot Points Camarilla Indicator (Download) Version 5 Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pivot Points Camarilla Indicator (Download) Version 5 Only

Hi,

Attached isaPivot Points Camarillaindicator. Anyone interested please let me know how this looks and if it is accurate.

Instructions:

1. Unzip the attachment "PivotPointsCamarilla.zip".
    2. Place file "PivotPointsCamarilla.cs" into the directory "C:\Program Files\NinjaTrader 5\bin\Custom\Indicator".
    3. Go to ->Control Center -> Tools -> Edit Indicator -> Select "PivotPointsCamarilla" -> OK.
    4. Press "F5" to Compile.
    5. Open a chart -> Press "Cntl-I" to add the "PivotPointsCamarilla".

Michael

Attached Files

imported post

Hmmm, they don't appear to work on mine. Using NT5. Followed the steps as suggested. The other downloadable indicators worked fine, but not this one.

The chart window has the indicator name shown on top left with others, and its visible/editable in Properties. Just no lines on the chart.

cheers,
    Antraman

Comment

how do u upload this indicator if im using ninja trader 6?

thnks

Comment

Download the zip, unzip its contents into \My Documents\NinjaTrader 6\bin\Custom\Indicator. Then open NinjaTrader. Open the file in the NinjaScript Editor then press F5 to compile.
        Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
          Download the zip, unzip its contents into \My Documents\NinjaTrader 6\bin\Custom\Indicator. Then open NinjaTrader. Open the file in the NinjaScript Editor then press F5 to compile.

I tried that and got a million
          CS0246 errors. Maybe someone else can take a look.

Comment

Please understand this indicator was made for NT5. Numerous changes have been made to properties and methods in NinjaScript since then so you will need to either manually go through and upgrade the indicator or ask the original poster to do it for you.
            Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok thanks, I get that now. You're post implied it a slightly easier method. It's not that important, I'm just an indicator fiend and like to download every one I see.

Comment

ninjatrader6.5

how do u upload this indicator if im using ninja trader 6.5?

thanks!!

Comment

Hi rogersp, Josh's already answered that on this thread: you will need to either manually go through and upgrade the indicator [because] numerous changes have been made to properties and methods [since] NinjaTrader 5 or you can ask the original poster to do it for you.
                  AustinNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by rogersp View Post
                    how do u upload this indicator if im using ninja trader 6.5?

thanks!!
                    Harry made a working version for 6.5 : http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...ad.php?t=20324

Regards

Comment

SessionPivots now with Camarilla and Woodies Pivots

As several of you were interested and it was not a difficult thing to do, I modified the SessionPivots Indicator that you will find here

to include Camarilla and Woodies Pivots. Just open the indicator panel and choose from the three options "Floor", "Camarilla" and "Woodies".

Comment

Harry, i downloaded the indicator

What you created sounds awesome, just what i wanted. However when i downloaded the link i got numerous separate pivot indicators instead of just one indicator that you can set to either floor, camarilla, woodies, etc. Can you check and repost the one indicator that allows you to choose. thanks.

Comment

There are seven indicators. Daily pivots (electronic session), daily pivots (day session for index futures), weekly pivots, monthly pivots, OHL for current day, current week and current month. Just import all seven and delete those that you do not like. Download new version V82, which will be available shortly. V81 stiill had a small bug.

Originally posted by winJR View Post
                          What you created sounds awesome, just what i wanted. However when i downloaded the link i got numerous separate pivot indicators instead of just one indicator that you can set to either floor, camarilla, woodies, etc. Can you check and repost the one indicator that allows you to choose. thanks.

Comment

Harry thats awesome, but what about the indicator

what about the indicator you mentioned in post #11. I would be interested in that one as well. Where you have the option of floor, woodies or camarilla in one indicator if i understood what you said in that post.

Comment

The four pivot indicators V82 have this option. Just follow the link.

Originally posted by winJR View Post
                              what about the indicator you mentioned in post #11. I would be interested in that one as well. Where you have the option of floor, woodies or camarilla in one indicator if i understood what you said in that post.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 04:29 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ScottWalsh  
                              Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post rtwave