Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

TTM Scalp Average

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTM Scalp Average

I made an average from TTM scalp in EL and looking to convert it to Ninja. I personally feel its a great tool to find the line in the sand and after watching price react around it you will see a pattern. Of course finding what resolution chart it works best on is the hard part. It likes volume, tick or range charts the best. Use it conjunction with some MAs and S&R line etc to quantify it.

In EL all I had to add was- theavg = average((( s_low + s_high) /2 ), len); and Plot3(theavg, "Avg" ) ;

I'm not sure if it's as simple. I know the TTM is already coded but where do I add this code to plot a line. I noticed the programer removed the length input, I would like to add that back is seems valuable in this situation. Any help is appreciated!!

Haul it!
    Attached Files

Here's a pic of how it looks on multicharts. Looking for a cross and a quick retrace.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi thehaul, welcome to the NinjaTrader forums, unfortunately we don't have the bandwith to assist with custom programming requests, but you could try contacting the author of the original study for pointers how to achieve this.

As a last resort, here is a list of qualified NinjaScript consultants you can contact, too - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...injaScript.htm
      BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

What exactly are you looking for?
        Last edited by roonius; 01-08-2009, 08:33 PM.

Comment

A line that plots the difference of the swing high and low. No smoothing. Thanks NTBertrand I realize this probably happens on a daily basis....new ninja user comes in and his first post is something he needs! I've already contacted a programer. thx again

Comment

Originally posted by thehaul View Post
            Here's a pic of how it looks on multicharts. Looking for a cross and a quick retrace.
            Do you try this one? http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...hlight=scalper

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Kaledus
            by Kaledus

Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
            1 response
            0 likes