Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Spread (pair) trading indicator

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Spread (pair) trading indicator

    is there such an indicator ?

    #2
    Accumulator1914,

    What do you hope this indicator to do? It is possible to program any type of indicator you want.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Josh View Post
      Accumulator1914,

      What do you hope this indicator to do? It is possible to program any type of indicator you want.

      I'd like to have spread graphs (graphs that show the difference between prices of two tickers. Can you show me the way it can be done?

      Comment


        #4
        Accumulator1914,

        Multi-instrument indicators will be available in NT7 where you will be able to just subtract the two from each other and plot some line showing the difference.
        Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Josh View Post
          Accumulator1914,

          Multi-instrument indicators will be available in NT7 where you will be able to just subtract the two from each other and plot some line showing the difference.
          Please tell me how I can do this.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Josh View Post
            Accumulator1914,

            Multi-instrument indicators will be available in NT7 where you will be able to just subtract the two from each other and plot some line showing the difference.
            Thanks for developing this indicator. When would this be available?

            Comment


              #7
              I would suggest you guys check into our sharing section where community members have kindly posted their custom works in this area using NT7's MultiSeries capabilities for indicators - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...=spread&desc=1
              BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
                I would suggest you guys check into our sharing section where community members have kindly posted their custom works in this area using NT7's MultiSeries capabilities for indicators - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...=spread&desc=1
                Thanks. I was also looking for the pairs trading suite but I couldnt find it. Finally found it:
                http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...&keys=1&ents=1

                Comment

                Latest Posts

                Collapse

                Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by terkk, Today, 01:16 PM
                4 responses
                30 views
                0 likes
                Last Post bltdavid  
                Started by TraderElegante, Today, 12:14 PM
                1 response
                22 views
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_PaulH  
                Started by dgee949, Today, 11:44 AM
                1 response
                15 views
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_JustinD  
                Started by NinjaTrader_Kate, Today, 12:01 PM
                0 responses
                22 views
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Kate  
                Started by efeuvejota01, Today, 11:42 AM
                4 responses
                39 views
                0 likes
                Last Post efeuvejota01  
                Working...
                X