Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

What is best indicator ever used for ES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is best indicator ever used for ES?

There are tons of postings about all these different indicators to use and put together for use on Ninja. Anyone who has been trading for quite some time, can you tell me about an indicator you have been using to trade the ES that works great and is very consistent in identifying divergences, etc. I'm talking about really good. Thanks.

Hi evensteven, hopefully the commnunity will step in and share some insights with you - you can also review the various tools posted to our sharing section of this forum.

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

There is no indicator, all indicators work (some of the time) in all markets and all time frames. After searching for years it all boils down to support and resistance and price action.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by markg View Post
        There is no indicator, all indicators work (some of the time) in all markets and all time frames. After searching for years it all boils down to support and resistance and price action.

Mark
        this is true. keep it simple with 123 or abc pattern (inculde s/r and price action) and follow the trend and do not trade the sideway. then you can use your favorite indicator or you dont need them.

trade what you see (with or without indicator) and not what you hope.

best regards

(at the beginning of my trading i read a book of charles le beau --> i learned to use adx and cci. then come guppy and hull and linuxtroll and i find moving average are great tools in combination with range or renko). use 2 or more timeframes for example (5min, 30min and 4h or 4 range 16 range and 32 range). then you will see what is importent.

Comment

Best indecator

best indicator Fib 38% and 61% and catch swing 1+2+3+4+5= /5 and all other indecator is not working

Comment

pivots working well for me as target.

best regards

Comment

Price

If you day trade the eminis YM, ES may I suggest that you get a trial for one of the squawk box services from the S&P Pit. It is not the holy grail but you will learn how the locals move , or try to the price action looking for buy stops to sell into, etc. From this you will learn the importance of Price Action and Support/Resistance levels.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by mjairg, 07-20-2023, 11:57 PM
              3 responses
              1 like
              Last Post PaulMohn  
              Started by TheWhiteDragon, 01-21-2019, 12:44 PM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post PaulMohn